Cute pictures! Your kids look so much like you! Looks like you had a good Easter too and fun at the zoo. Let me know next time you're in Idaho and I'll bring the black hair dye :). My hair is pretty black already these days so maybe we can just do yours like old times?
Transplant to Colorado, (the flat farm part, not the mountain part)
#1 basketball fan (GO PLAINSMEN!), devoted (yet, tired and disheveled) mother of three, reluctant pet lover.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! Your kids look so much like you! Looks like you had a good Easter too and fun at the zoo. Let me know next time you're in Idaho and I'll bring the black hair dye :). My hair is pretty black already these days so maybe we can just do yours like old times?
Your kids have gotten so big! Your family is cute as ever! I'm so glad you followed the crowd and started a blog, it's fun to stay in touch!
Post a Comment