Pretty mani and pedi.....
Except, it's Deacon!!! I was painting my toes and he begged to have his done too.
How can I saw no to this darling, messy face?
Faithy's first soccer game was on Saturday. Eddie wasn't there and I was coaching so I didn't have a chance to take pictures during the game, I will get some next week. Faith did awesome, she is really improved from the past couple of seasons. She scored a goal and was really aggressive. We have some young kids on our team and during the game three of them were crying at the same time! It was a little crazy.
.JPG)

2 comments:
OK, so I was expecting to see Deacon playing soccer and Faith with painted nails. What is going on at your house? :)
It's amazing that Faith is old enough to play soccer & lose a tooth! I can believe how much they have grown! Deacon looks beautiful! I'm sure that my little man will beg to have his painted soon enough! I'm sure Eddie was thrilled!
Post a Comment