Growing another human being inside your body is exhausting work. Those of you that have done it are nodding your heads in agreement with me and the rest of you will just have to take my word for it. I ended up sleeping through most of fall. Here's a few things that happened.
Eddie and I scored a bunch of candy at the fall festival. (All the kids are in the parade, so more Tootsie Rolls for us!)
We ate brownie batter
Faith turned six and celebrated with a swimming party and the entire kindergarten class.
Faith dressed as a pilgrim for the Thanksgiving Program
Faith got her ears pierced. (Or piered, as she says)Don't mind the big huge cheek, she was trying to chew into a ginormous gum ball.
I did some dishes, this didn't happen many times while I was asleep, so I documented it.
We saw a big huge Bambi AT THE MALL IN CASPER WY!!! He was walking next to a very busy road, just chillin'
.JPG)
I've been awake now for a few weeks and been feeling very crafty. So I made caramels (yummy, yummy) and crocheted 2.5 scarves.
Some of you wanted to know details about the fetus. I'm due the end of May so the baby will probably come in June. I'll find out what kind of baby it is in January. I've thought about getting one of those floating baby widgets for the side of my blog, but they creep me out just a little bit. I read a blog that has twins floating on the the side and sometimes they look inappropriate. But since I just have one, it wouldn't be as bad. Still a bit creepy though.

5 comments:
What-pregnant & exhausted: NEVER!!! I still think of you every time I make brownies. Mine are even egg free, so no guilt from mom about eating raw egg! Looks like a fun & busy fall! I think there are countdown without the creepy floating baby you could check out :) My niece saw a picture of a fetus in utero and said, "it's an alien!" My thoughts exactly!
wow you got a lot done in a little bit of time. Here's to hoping you get through the stage where you can't sleep and sleep right through that too. Love the cake of Faiths! Merry Christmas!
P.S. I not into that little floating baby either!
Yeah, I'm so excited for you! I talked to Curtis on facebook the other day and he said your sister was pregnant too, how fun! I need your email so I can send you an invite to my blog. Tara
Congrats on the new baby, get ready three kids is sure a ride. Up hill or down, I'm not quite sue, but a ride at that. So I'm now putting together that you guys know Derek & Tami...hense Tami's comment at the top here. I thought it was strange that two people I know had a tie to Hays...Steven having grown up in Larnded, an hour from Hays, it picked my curiosity. And sure enough Derek said you all were good friends. Well there you have it. One small world. Oh, and I know Derek and Tami from Filer, Derek and I were in the same class.
wow congratulations! pregnancy is no fun but its worth it. It was good talking to you today. I wish we lived in Sterling so we'd be closer to hang out. :o) Again sorry about not adding you to my blog til now. I would have if I'd known Amanda had you on hers. I love all your pictures. Your kids are so cute! Getting big too. I can't believe our girls are already loosing their teeth! Crazy how time flies.
Post a Comment