Friday, July 24, 2009

Rock Star goes on Tour

A whole bunch of firsts for little Zavier.




First Fourth of July



visiting Tata (Grandpa Fred) at the Hailey Airport





Playing at the park




Swimming at the lake



Road trip to Idaho

I'm his number one groupie

8 comments:

Steven said...

oh, my gollie! We were in the same neck of the woods on the same weekend...I think! We were at Alturus lake and went to the rodeo in Hailey on the 4th. Where were you??

Joel and Dacia said...

Doesn't look like he's seen much of where he's been...

Kristie said...

Looks like this little rock star really gets around!!

Havi Andersen said...

Cute photos. I'm glad my kids don't remember being babies. Keeping up with everyone else has been tough for Corbin. I'm glad Rock Star seems pretty okay with things. Looks like you have all had a lot of fun!

TL said...

your blog seriously cracks me up. Now I'm really sad I missed your visit!

kknox said...

isn't it funny how much more "portable" the third one is? :)

Charles said...

Okay, I'm thinking you sold the kid or something because the effort to avoid showing his face on the road trip is pretty obvious. Hmm. Perhaps is Michael Jackson his real father?

*TAMI* said...

Love how you can't actually see the little rock star~that age is great~throw a blanket over them and they are quiet :) So, I drove through Shoshone today (went to Redfish Lake) and thought of you:) Miss you guys! Would be fun to catch up if you make another road trip this way~we are in Twin