And yes, the photographer was also the supervisor. I was on the couch either Facebooking or loading songs on my nephew's Ipod. Important stuff you know.
It looks like the cuz must be a hockey fan because he was pretty good at that trick of pulling the shirt up over the head so you can then pound on him.
Transplant to Colorado, (the flat farm part, not the mountain part)
#1 basketball fan (GO PLAINSMEN!), devoted (yet, tired and disheveled) mother of three, reluctant pet lover.
5 comments:
told ya deacs has a future in mma :)
Wow, so who won? And who was supervising these children?
I'm guessing the supervision was coming from the same person taking the pictures! LOL.
Everyone wins if no blood is drawn.
And yes, the photographer was also the supervisor. I was on the couch either Facebooking or loading songs on my nephew's Ipod. Important stuff you know.
It looks like the cuz must be a hockey fan because he was pretty good at that trick of pulling the shirt up over the head so you can then pound on him.
Post a Comment