Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Crazy Stuff that Pinterest made me do.

There used to be blogs. We all blogged, we read each others, it's what we did. It's how I wasted my time. (no, your blog is not a waste of time, I love your blog! But you know what I mean.)

Then Facebook picked up steam. It became the new way to waste time and I stopped blogging as much. (I also had another child and starting working full-time) Others seemed to not blog as much also. We were all on Facebook, so blogging was redundant.

But Facebook got old; it just wasn't as entertaining as it used to be.I felt like the internet was failing me. If I couldn't ignore my laundry, dishes, bills, and children by just turning on my laptop, then what was happening to the world? ? ?

Then entered Pinterest. (need an invite? I'll send you one.)

Pinterest is the new way to waste my life on the internet. And it's very persuasive. I've done all kinds of crazy crap because of Pinterest.

I'm now washing my face with oil. Olive oil and castor oil to be exact.

I'm saving toilet paper rolls and not for my kids to use as binoculars.

I've "ironed" my kitchen floor.

I've used my cheese grater and some Ivory to make laundry soap.

I've laughed at things like this, this, this, this and this.

And I've dedicated an entire board to short hair cuts. (Although my hair's still long(ish))

I'm also blogging again!! Pinterest has brought things full circle and the universe is right again. (notice how that link sent you to my blog? Hahaha, you're already on my blog and I linked you there anyway. I'm laughing about that too!)


Thank you Pinterest.

0 comments: