One of our friends described it as looking like a Q-tip.
Here's an example:
it's bad, huh?
So it was time to give him a trim. He hates getting his haircut though.
I always forget how bad it is until we are trying to do it.
Next time I decide to be cheap I will look at these pictures and remember to take him somewhere and have a professional cut it. I doubt he would cry for them.
He looks very hansome now (although, I forgot to take an after picture).

6 comments:
click the picture to see it bigger...I am on the right side. 4th from the top! I am going to have to start doing that to logans hair soon. I cut dan's all the time :) hope you are enjoying your summer
Wes is nine and still complains when I cut his hair. I took him to a "professional" ONCE and only once. The cut looked terrible. Hopefully, you will have better luck!
D is such a cute, big boy! I'm so glad we've been in touch through these blogs.
Miss you!
I love Deacon's facial expressions during the ordeal! It amazing how rough a haircut can be on a little one!!! Oh, the things we do to our children!!!
I personally loved the Q-tip head myself! He is a cutie! Don't you just love how your children will act so much better for a stranger than for you. As long as it ended with no blood shed it ended well right? BTW your daughter is adorable as well and looks just like you!!!
Fun times. I just cut Joel's hair and he didn't cry, but I wanted to. I have to cut his hair every two weeks since he joined the Army. It's very sad. Anyway, I hope you are having a nice summer and post more updates before one of you gets a hair cut again :)
Oh Dacia, you're so funny... it just shows how boring and routine my life is these days. No romantic walks on the beach or new careers for us. : )
Post a Comment