I can't believe how long her hair was before you cut it! She certainly is growing up! She looks adorable with her short locks! How fun for the kids to go to basketball camp, good thing Eddy is staying busy!!! Love the pictures around the campfire, your hair looks shorter than i remember--way cute!!!
Tell Faithers I love her hair. So pretty. B-holmes thinks so also. And I really like your shorter hair. Cute shape w/ it.... Hope girls camp was fun. Stina
Transplant to Colorado, (the flat farm part, not the mountain part)
#1 basketball fan (GO PLAINSMEN!), devoted (yet, tired and disheveled) mother of three, reluctant pet lover.
3 comments:
I can't believe how long her hair was before you cut it! She certainly is growing up! She looks adorable with her short locks! How fun for the kids to go to basketball camp, good thing Eddy is staying busy!!! Love the pictures around the campfire, your hair looks shorter than i remember--way cute!!!
I was so sad when Hailey got her long pretty hair cut. It really is nice to not have to worry so much about maintaining it though. She looks darling.
Speaking of short hair...did you get yours cut too?
Tell Faithers I love her hair. So pretty. B-holmes thinks so also. And I really like your shorter hair. Cute shape w/ it.... Hope girls camp was fun.
Stina
Post a Comment