Got this from my friend Amanda:
Here's the rules...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.We all have some sort of memory.. SO DO IT :)
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Memories
Posted by cate at 11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hmmm...One of my first memories of you was when I was the new girl at school in 7th grade and you met me at the door and showed me around and introduce me to everyone. I would have been so lost without you! Thanks for being my friend when I needed one and for staying my friend through all these years!
How about Tug-o-war with the other halls freshman year? Oh yeah, covered in mud! :)
I remember seeing you at church and thinking I could be friends with her and so excited there was a couple in our ward the same age. Then finding out you were my visiting teacher. And the best one at that. I remember them putting you in young womens and thinking I am so glad that wasn't me :)
You with your curly hair wrapped tightly around the tip of your nose late at night in Heritage Halls. Good times!!! Oh, and this is a sweet one: Hearing you cry softly in your bed at night and when I asked, "Cate, are you alright," you cleared your throat and very stoically said, "Yeah, I just miss Eddie." I wanted to be in love too. How sweet!!! Hope you're doing GREAT Cate!
Rockin out in the buick (w/ Jade in the back) to the seminary song "I've got to find out who I am!" Do you remember?
I have a ton (of course). One of my favorites was when we were little and used to play Barbies together. Do you remember how we always had Ken save her after she had been "biten by a shark while swimming?" LOL! Then we always lost interest once they got married. (Ken and Barbie were such a boring married couple!)
Although the absolute best was when you came to my mom's house after I was married and had baby Wes. You said, "I know you're married, but now you have proof that you actually...DO IT!" LOL! (Don't hate me for sharing that! You said it, not me!)
I love you tons!
Dacia- I was so glad that you moved to Shoshone that year. It was perfect timing for me.
Amy- I barely remember the nose/hair inccident. But I'm really embarrassed that your sister, Bertie, does. I have some crazy pictures of you with my blow-up chair on your head. I might post them someday.
Mrs. B- Best tug-o-war ever! I will always remember you and noticing when belts and shoes didn't match. Fashion losers!
Abbs- I never would have thought of that unless you reminded me. I even think I remember how the song goes. I'll have to call you and sing it to see if I have it right.
Tonya- of course the Barbies. Every single time we played, Barbie got attacked by the shark. Remember how your mom used to glue underwear on your Barbies?
And the "doing it" comment... sorry about that. When you're not "doing it" it seems like such a big mystery. And your baby was proof of that mystery. Such good times.
Post a Comment