I might look familiar to you. I think we've met before, probably back when I used to update this blog every-so-often as opposed to almost-never. A lot has happened in my oh-so-exciting life during the past month. But I will start with the most recent and try to catch up. So, to start.....
HALLOWEEN
Deacon was the cutest bat ever, as least the cutest that I ever made. Thanks to familyfun.com for the instructions how to make this costume.
Faith was a witch. Her dress was made by yours truly. I definitely wouldn't have won any 4-H awards with my sewing skills, but it worked for Halloween. Here are the step-by-step instruction: Lay black fabric on the floor after the kids are in bed. Fold it in half. Cut out the shape of a dress that looks about the size of your six-year-old. Sew up the sides and turn it right side out. Voila! A witch dress. Add accessories from the dollar store and you are set.

6 comments:
That's pretty much how I made my oldests costume and it was even a jumpsuit type thing. I just layed his pants and shirt out and cut around them a bit bigger and then sewed it up. It worked great for a costume.
Tara
Cute little witch! And glad to hear I'm not the only one w/ the laundry blues! :)
I can't get over how sweet your kids are! Always looks like they are having a great time! and i love the pic of the family at the top of your page!!
Great job with those costumes. I give you many props for those. I thought for a second that a tornado came up and swirled you off somewhere. Glad to see a post :) and know your safe and sound.
Look at you! I'm impressed with your creativity! Hailey was a witch too!
Good job on the costumes! I love Faith's hair too - how fun! Remember when we dyed your hair black? That wasn't quite as much fun :)
I'm glad you're back to blogging!
Post a Comment