Friday, June 12, 2009

Gramma Nita goes for a ride

The Vulcan


Eddie finally got someone to ride on the back of his motorcycle without freaking out. (I was the one that freaked out last summer. I was wearing shorts and all I could imagine was some serious road-rash. Anyway...)

Eddie and his mom are some serious Bad-A's. They are even thinking about forming a motorcycle gang.

Fitting the Helmet:

Pre-ride consult:



Ready to go:


On the road:

3 comments:

Joel and Dacia said...

Oh man, motorcycles scare me. One time I let Caleb take me for a ride thinking it might be fun. It wasn't. I was just freaking out the whole time. But it was nice of him to give me a ride...Your mother in law is braver than me!

Kristie said...

So fun! One day when my kids are all gone I'm totally turing into a Harley woman!

kknox said...

First of all, I think Kristie and Bill would make an awesome biker couple :) But what I was wondering is, what does it say about Eddie that the only woman he can get to ride on the back of his motorcycle is his mom!!!! LOL See, I can still make fun of him even from long distances :)