My beautiful friend,K-dawg, pointed out to me this week that it's been over a month since I have last posted. Somehow time has run away from me and now September is actually October 8th. I know you are dying to know what we have been up to.
Catheryne (that's me) has been bringing it with Tony Horton. Only like 12 more weeks of grueling workouts left and then I will be in the best shape of my life! Really, that's what Tony has promised me. He even says it on TV so it must be true.
Eddie is in full basketball mode. 'Nuff said.
Faith has been counting down the days until her birthday. (Only FOUR more days!!!!)
Deacon has been playing a lot of video games. No complaints of carpal tunnel pain yet, but there's still time.
Zavier has been spending all his time trying to put anything and everything in his mouth.
He will try to eat you and there is lots of slobber involved. Consider yourself warned.
If I don't see you sooner, see you in Novtober.



3 comments:
Of course we all care what you've been doing. Please post more before Novtober! It makes me feel like we're keeping in touch when I can spy on you through your blog :)
I have missed your funny, adorable blog! Glad to have a quick fix.
Thanks for catching us up! Good luck with Tony!
Post a Comment