Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What, When, Where, Why



I got a message on my Facebook wall recently reminding me that it has been another month since I have posted to the bloggity blog. I'm trying to figure out why that is.


Am I uninspired? No, life if great but I do have a hard enough time forming coherent sentences lately, let alone drafting a witty blog post with adorable accompanying pictures.


Also, I need about three more hours in each day. I'd sleep for one of those hours, in the next two I'd clean my house, get my workout in, play with my kids, dedicate better time to my service at church and maybe get through a stinking book for Book Club. I might as well ask for a 4th hour, because I've got a whole bunch of laundry waiting.


Maybe my blog is having an identity crisis. I'm not sure what I want it to be. I should just be putting cute pictures of my kids on here for my long distance family to look at. Except I don't even think my mom reads my blog.


So, it is what it is. A sporadic attempt at blogging. Sometimes cute, sometimes funny, sometimes insightful, sometimes just boring. Enjoy.

6 comments:

Havi Andersen said...

Our families don't read our blog,either...oh, well. Yours is usually entertaining.

Can you order 4 more hours for me, too?

TL said...

I'd be good with 4 more hours in the day! Probably do the same things as you! I love your blog, it always makes me laugh!
Don't worry my family doesn't read mine either, it's to much of a pain to get to it I guess (even though I put it in my mom's favorites so she could just double click and be there). hmmm does that seem like a sore spot? ha ha
Anyway, thanks for sharing with us, I always enjoy it!

Amanda said...

I like when you post...just do it when you can. Your kids are getting so big. I hope that ordering 4 more hours works for you!! :)

Mellonee said...

I love our blog. I want to blog like you do (only more often! *S*)

Amy Breeden said...

I always love your blog! You are so funny and your kids are each so spunky like their mom and dad! Keep it up!

Mom said...

Mom does read your blog :)