My five-year old would totally understand what is going on with this booby trap. By the way, since I am the only human not on Facebook, this is my way of checking up on you and yours. I like the occasional post. It's fun for me, if that is motivating enough for you to do a post now and then.
I knew exactly what it was because I had nearly the same thing in my basement hallway just outside of Braden's door a few weeks ago. My other two boys had set a trap for Braden when he woke up and came out of his room! :) Good job Deacon, way to man the house and make sure it is completely protected from any bad guys! :)
Gotta love boys! They are so inventive sometimes. huh? Its nice to see ya on here. I totally understand not being able to blog. I've felt that way too.
I just wanted to let you know I wont be at church to teach this sunday. We are going to Springs to help Jer's grandma clear out her house to rent. I know I said I was going last weekend but we had a change of plans the last minute. I'd ask Marla to teach for me again but I feel Horrible asking her twice in a row. Do you know of anyone else I should ask?
Transplant to Colorado, (the flat farm part, not the mountain part)
#1 basketball fan (GO PLAINSMEN!), devoted (yet, tired and disheveled) mother of three, reluctant pet lover.
5 comments:
My five-year old would totally understand what is going on with this booby trap. By the way, since I am the only human not on Facebook, this is my way of checking up on you and yours. I like the occasional post. It's fun for me, if that is motivating enough for you to do a post now and then.
I knew exactly what it was because I had nearly the same thing in my basement hallway just outside of Braden's door a few weeks ago. My other two boys had set a trap for Braden when he woke up and came out of his room! :)
Good job Deacon, way to man the house and make sure it is completely protected from any bad guys! :)
Gotta love boys! They are so inventive sometimes. huh?
Its nice to see ya on here. I totally understand not being able to blog. I've felt that way too.
I just wanted to let you know I wont be at church to teach this sunday. We are going to Springs to help Jer's grandma clear out her house to rent. I know I said I was going last weekend but we had a change of plans the last minute. I'd ask Marla to teach for me again but I feel Horrible asking her twice in a row. Do you know of anyone else I should ask?
Well I hope he trapped a booby and stopped all of the bad guys that tried to go through your entry way. I'm glad you're back to blogging :)
I'll think twice about breaking into your place now!
Post a Comment