Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fast Times at Somewhere High


I went on a recruiting trip with Eddie this weekend. The high school we were at had the hallway LINED with photos of athletes through the ages. These are my favorites:

They're just good friends (wait it gets better)




Good friends in Tie Dye





I'm not sure that's appropriate



And here's looking at you too, cool track kids.




I really, really like your one-piece, spandex WHITE track uniforms. I'm sure none of the other schools are making fun of you. Do you run that fast in the race so that you can go change?





And just because it's so darn funny, I would like to honor the creative editing I saw in the gym.













4 comments:

Unknown said...

So super funny, wow how time have changed... I can't stop laughing!

kknox said...

ah, that's a good one. thanks for the laugh.

Amanda said...

Thanks for the laugh....I am sure glad I didn't go to that school although my school probably wasn't much better!

Joel and Dacia said...

Ah, high school. Can't say I miss it, but that was funny!