Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oops



We had a good ten year run George Forman Grill. Sorry I knocked you off the counter. Thanks for all the yummy, fat-reduced chicken breasts, steaks and even hotdogs. You will be missed.

3 comments:

SweetAbbs said...

Ah sad. Maybe you should ask Santa for a new one for Christmas.

kknox said...

i'm guessing this was a wedding present. we got one too! our's doesn't work too well anymore, the teflon wore off and everything sticks to it :( actually, i think i threw it away. i miss my george foreman hot dogs also. my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. oh, and see you FRIDAY!!

Christina said...

ooooh, goody, since I have your name for Christmas, I think I know what I'm going to get for you. But don't ask for any hints. I'm not telling, so don't even try to get it out of me...you'll just have to see on Christmas morning ;)