Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life this week: Wednesday

Fort Collins.

Z and I drove there to see his ENT before his surgery next week.

After the doctor, we stopped at Target before heading to TJ Maxx.

After Target, before TJ Maxx, I lost the car key (after unlocking the door though, it has to be in the car somewhere)


Z Playing in the car while his mommy looks for the car key for over an hour:
Photobucket

After an hour-long search, the key was still missing. I called the dealership, they said they could send someone down after lunch.

Z practicing his driving skills while his mommy waits for the service tech to arrive:
Photobucket

After two and a half hours and a new $88 key, we made it across the street to TJ Maxx. I couldn't find a cute purse and Z was ready for a nap.

After a long day, the baby sleeps:
Photobucket

Before we made it home I had drowned my sorrows in a giant Diet Mountain Dew and a bag of gummy bears.

I still haven't found the key...

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Darn it! I hate it when I lose things in the car. SO frustrating. That is awesome that you got a new key so fast (even though you had to spend big bucks.) And I LOVE baby's Coach Trenkle shirt. Adorable!

Andrew and Brianna said...

Oh, don't you hate those fancy keys? $88 is ridiculous. Sorry.

Joel and Dacia said...

That sucks. I kept waiting for you to say that you found the key. I think I would be more annoyed if I had found it than if I hadn't after all of that! I'm glad Zavier's surgery went well! I had to have that done when I was 6 and it made a big difference. I was old enough to remember by that age. I still remember how bad some of those ear infections hurt! I hope he's feeling like a new little man!