Friday, April 16, 2010

My blog, my friend

This here bloggity blog is a lot like an old friend to me. One of those friends that you have a great time with when you are together and you always say "We need to do this more often," and then six months pass before you see each other again; friends that you think about often but talk to rarely.


When you do talk, you might be nervous that the conversation won't flow but it ends up being just like old times and you both say, "Let's get together soon." You mean it, but you're not sure it's actually going to happen.

Here's my commitment to being a better blogger and a better friend.

This has been so much fun, why don't we do this more often?


2 comments:

Lisa and Randy said...

You are so much better than me. I only blog because I feel like I have to for Reagan's birth family and even then isn't pretty much just pictures!!!!!

Mellonee said...

I love when you and your old friend get together. I enjoy your blog so much better when there's new stuff on it!