The kids and I flew to Idaho a few weeks ago. My brother-in-law Troy graduated from his RN program (congrats Troy and Christina!), it was my brother's 30th birthday and it was mother's day- so we had lots to celebrate.
The cousins asleep in the same bed.

4 comments:
you were in idaho and didn't tell me :) Just Kidding it looks like you had fun glad you got to come.
I wish this picture was closer up. I read the number 13 (cousins) and went "Holy cow, when did that happen?!" I'd like to see them all closer up.
I recognize that stage and the pinning ceremony, was that at bYu-i? I was pinned at Ricks College 15 years ago!! Tell your bro in law, we have lots of good paying jobs here in Atlanta..
Dirty fingernails- The stage was actually at College of Southern Idaho, but he and my sis were at Ricks about the same time that you were.
Post a Comment