Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been neglectful of updating The Trenkle Life lately, so now I'm going on a blogging binge. I've been tagged by my friend Amanda (she moved recently, of all places to Idaho! miss you Amanda!) This is my first tag, I've finally been picked to play with the other kids- hahahaha.

3 of everything

3 joys
-my two children
-my one husband
-my job

3 fears
-spiders
-losing my children
-the crawl space under my house (because of the spiders)

3 goals
-set a goal and stick to it
-wash my face every night
-get back into shape

3 current obsessions
um.... I can't say I have any obsessions at the moment
-Oh I guess I am obsessing about being a mother/not being good enough of one

3 random/surprising facts about me
-I like to watch garbage trucks
-I don't really like to cook (not much of a surprise)
-I drink one Diet Code Red Mountain Dew every day, yummy yummy

There it is. I'm too tired to think of who to tag at this moment, if you are so inclined, please add this to your blog.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Surprisingly miss sterling. And of course my friends there. Looks like you had a crazy time in Kansas glad you made it home ok. Ashlyn does not miss the tornados and the warnings in Sterling but is always telling me she hopes her grandparents and friends are ok there. Hope things are well.

*TAMI* said...

Looks like you have been quite the traveler recently!!! I love the picture of Faith & Deacon dancing & them him kissing her cheek! How cute! All the cousins really slept in the same bed?! Too fun! I for one, do not miss the weather in kansas, although the storms are gorgeous. Derek on the other hand, would move back tomorrow just to see a tornado! Sounds like it was quite the experience for you guys!!!! Glad you are safe! They still scare the heck out of me!!