Deacon turned four while we were at my mom and dad's house. I can't believe my little boy is getting so big. Yesterday we were in the car and I told him he was looking older. He says, "ya, that's because I'm four, but when I sit down I still look three." I laughed so hard, but he said it with such a straight face- he was being totally serious.
Here's some picutres of his party:
Faith, Deacon and darling Matti- my niece.
Deac with all his loot.
YEAH!! A giant helicopter that makes lots of noise.
Thanks Grandma Marilyn!
The two four-year old boys. This is my adorable newphew Aaron. THE funniest kid I know. Apparently Deacon wasn't sharing whatever he is holding.
Hulk Boxing Gloves!!! Yes! Thanks Aunt Frede, we love things that encourage Deacon to hit people AND make noise. SWEET!
Deacon and Daddy boxing.
Tata and Deac
POW! PUNCH! OUCH!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Happy Birthday Deacon
Posted by cate at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
very cute boy. Love all the boy things. Logan would love that stuff :) If you ever want to meet up when your in twin let me know. Ashlyn starts school tomorrow crazy. Is faith in Kindergarten this year? How is things going? TTYL
Cute pictures! Looks like he had a good birthday party!
Post a Comment