Deacon and I were in the garden tonight picking green beans for dinner. Here's our conversation:
Me: Deacon, how do you feel about McCain's pick for VP?
Deacon: It's good.
Me: So what are you thinking? Obama or McCain?
(silence.....)
Deacon: Mommy. What are you talking about?
Me: The presidential nominations.
Deacon: Oh, "Dabama"
Me: Obama huh? How do you feel about his lack of experience?
Deacon: It's okay.
Funny boy, future voter.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Commentary: Deacon discusses presidential race
Posted by cate at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOVE IT! What a cute boy. I love the family picture at the top of your page too.
Wes had to do a homework assignment on the election. He had to think of a hypothetical question for McCain and Obama.
His question for McCain was: "What was it like being a Prisoner of War?"
The question for Obama was: "What kind of pet will you get your children when the election is over?"
Hmmmm...smart boy.
Deep thinker already! "Dabama" is more fun to say, maybe we should listen to the kid! Although, I do think I like McCains VP pick. Who knows, November is still a ways away!
Post a Comment