Deacon:
"Up. Down. That's opposites.
Hot. Cold. That's opposites.
Light. Dark. That's opposites.
Bleeding. Not Bleeding. That's opposites."
__________________________________________
Deacon:
(while reading a book with the alphabet in it)
"F, G, H, I, J, K.... where's elameno?"
__________________________________________
Deacon:
(at the end of church, while an older member of the ward said the prayer)
"Mommy! That lady's going to die soon! She's really old!"
_____________________________________________
Faith:
"I hate when bees come near me, cause I'm allergic to pollen."
_____________________________________________
Aaron (my sister's little boy, who is THE funniest kid in the world, without trying.):
"I hate books about the Titanic 'cause it always sinks."
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Randomness from Children
Posted by cate at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I just love how Faith and Decan speak what is on their minds! Your kids are so cute!
I bet those two really keep you on your toes! It's amazing the things they come up with~always good for a good laugh!
In case I haven't told you this month, your blog is SO great! I need to come here and read for inspiration so that I can do a better job on mine.
Congrats on the new baby. Wish one of my sisters would have another snuggly, warm, johnson's lotion smelling bundle for me to cuddle! Good luck!
Post a Comment