Saturday, April 4, 2009

Luckiest Girl Ever!

Eddie brought home this box a few weeks ago:




He says, "Hey babe, I got this for your birthday."


What could it be?


Clothes?

Shoes?

Something pretty for the house?


No.



It's a box of razors!!!!
150 free razors!!!



Apparently the college had some extra free samples. I'm pretty sure this is Eddie's not so subtle hint that I need to shave my legs more often. If I continue with my current leg shaving habits (Sunday mornings and only if I wear a shorter skirt- at least until summer time) these razors will last for 12 years!! But, since Faith is six and a half, she will probably start shaving in the next 5-6 years which, depending on her shaving frequency, means the motherload supply of razors will dwindle a bit quicker.

Regardless of what year I have to add razors to the Walmart list again, I want to say,
Thank you Eddie!
Thank you razor company!
Thank you college!
Thank you universe!

This ginormous box of free razors will be put to (infrequent) good use.

3 comments:

Candi said...

lol!!!! You crack me up! You are so sweet about it too. If Jer did that to me i'd be so offended. haha jk.

Kimberly said...

That's so funny. I'm with you on shaving--I only shave in the winter if I really have to. And with a pregnant belly...

I enjoy your blog even though I don't comment very often. I have more than once wondered what our two crazy four-year-old boys would do if we put them in the same room.

kknox said...

Dang! That's like a thousand dollars worth of razors! I feel the same anger and resentment when I buy razors as I do when I buy printer ink. Congradulations, I think you just won the lottery.