um I can believe that. Where is that picture taken? It seems like it blows like that here too so you should be used to it ;) I changed those settings on my blog thanks. That guys was werid and scary all at the same time.
This was in our friend's neighborhood. I've got some in my garage from the last time I left the garage door open on a windy day, where can I ship them to get paid?
Transplant to Colorado, (the flat farm part, not the mountain part)
#1 basketball fan (GO PLAINSMEN!), devoted (yet, tired and disheveled) mother of three, reluctant pet lover.
7 comments:
Is that real? You could bring all those tumble weeds out here and sell them for a fortune!
hahaa only in North east Colorado! That is so funny!
um I can believe that. Where is that picture taken? It seems like it blows like that here too so you should be used to it ;) I changed those settings on my blog thanks. That guys was werid and scary all at the same time.
Holy wind is right! I haven't seen tumble weeds for a long time. But I've NEVER seen tumble weeds like that!
All I can say is WOW!
People DO sell them! I saw some lady on 20/20 once who sold them to people in California and such. Maybe I should give up my day job!
This was in our friend's neighborhood. I've got some in my garage from the last time I left the garage door open on a windy day, where can I ship them to get paid?
Post a Comment