It might be cheating, but my life is so routine at the moment that I have no child updates to report and I haven't been able to combine all my thoughts into something cohesive and readable. So instead of a real post you get the 2009 version of All About Me. Instead of being in your email inbox, I put it here. Enjoy.
What is your occupation right now?
Mother, wife, household director, case manager for children with disabilities.
What color are your socks right now?
White with a couple orange stripes by the toes.
What are you listening to right now?
Private Practice, I'm watching it also.
What was the last thing that you ate?
Homemade rolls. So yummy.
Can you drive a stick shift?
Heck ya, I rock a stick shift.
Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My husband.
How old are you today?
28 10/12. I will be 29(!!!!) in less than two months.
What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Any if they are a championship. Superbowl, March Madness etc. regular games... I see enough of those in person.
What is your favorite drink?
Diet Code Red Mountain Dew
Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes. And one time it turned out bad. So, so bad.
Favorite food?
Umm, brownies, most pastas, nachos, caramels, celery, Popsicles, cheese sticks. So many others.
What is the last movie you watched?
Baby Mama
Favorite day of the year?
Any summer day when the sun is going down and the world is cooling off and you look around think, "this is perfect"
How do you vent anger?
Hold it in and act very passive aggressively.
What was your favorite toy as a child?
Barbies and my microscope.
What is your favorite season?
Spring and fall
Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries. Especially in my oatmeal.
Living arrangements:
My husband, my 2.5 children, the dog and cat, the mortgage. I'm obviously living the American Dream.
When was the last time you cried?
Monday
What is on the floor of your closet?
All the shoes that won't fit on the shoe shelf.
What did you do last night?
Attended Eddie's basketball game. Watched us lose and then drove home on the icy roads.
What are you most afraid of?
Losing one of my children.
Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese
Favorite dog breed?
I like our Golden Retriever, I'm a dog liker, not a dog lover.
Favorite day of the week?
Depends on what is going on.
How many states have you lived in?
Let's see: Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Colorado. That's four states, a couple more than once.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
In lieu of a real post.
Posted by cate at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Um..I'm pretty sure your favorite childhood toy was Melissa!!
I love reading these things. you get to know so much about people through them. :o)
Post a Comment