Putting our feet up.
The view from my seat.
The view from Eddie's seat.
We were watching basketball; I didn't have one under my shirt.
Putting our feet up.
The view from my seat.
The view from Eddie's seat.
We were watching basketball; I didn't have one under my shirt.
Posted by cate at 8:00 AM
3 comments:
it might not make you feel any thinner... but i think you look great! hope you are doing well.
Hey at least you can still see the TV screen in a lounging position! You look great! (the TV was always blocked for me, maybe the bowl of ice cream on top didn't help!)
I'm getting a lot of "basketball under my shirt" jokes, too. It must be March Madness. It can't be that my stomach is that big, can it?
Happy late birthday, Cate! I LOVE the solid milk chocolate Cadbury eggs, too. They are my favorite Easter candy. And Easter is my favorite holiday for candy.
Post a Comment