Before:
I did that with my kitchen when we moved in and I love them. They look great, how fun!
Good job, you want to do mine now?
That was like that game from Highlights magazine for me going back and forth between the pictures trying to pick out all the differences. Looks great.
Very nice! I love the changes.
Turned out great! Your baby bump is coming along nicely too :)
You are a busy pregnant lady! It takes all my pregnant effort to do even the day-to-day tasks. I am impressed with your bathroom. It looks great!
Did you frame a piece of the green tile to cherish forever? :) Love it!
That's a sweet bathroom! Come do my kitchen!
Dont you love it! Black Paint can make anything look good!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I did that with my kitchen when we moved in and I love them. They look great, how fun!
Good job, you want to do mine now?
That was like that game from Highlights magazine for me going back and forth between the pictures trying to pick out all the differences. Looks great.
Very nice! I love the changes.
Turned out great! Your baby bump is coming along nicely too :)
You are a busy pregnant lady! It takes all my pregnant effort to do even the day-to-day tasks. I am impressed with your bathroom. It looks great!
Did you frame a piece of the green tile to cherish forever? :) Love it!
That's a sweet bathroom! Come do my kitchen!
Dont you love it! Black Paint can make anything look good!
Post a Comment