Friday, February 13, 2009

When it snows...

...my daughter can't believe they would cancel school on the day they are to have their valentine party.

She cries because ....



... it's really frustrating when your snowman keeps falling apart.


My son has to wear pink snow boots since he has outgrown his black pair.


The snowman finally turns out with a little help from mommy.



Snowballs fly and so does the laughter of children.




The doorway is cluttered with wet snow clothes.













Faith and Deac declare "That was the most fun ever!"

5 comments:

Candi said...

Fun!! You are so good. I havn't taken the kids out to play yet. The boots aren't too bad. At least they keep his feet warm. he'll never remember when he gets older unless you break out these pics ;o)

Joel and Dacia said...

Sounds like the day turned out ok after all. Hopefully they'll still get their valentine's day party!

Charles said...

I know a certain boy who was ten last year and went to his room crying on Valentine's day because it was the first snow day the district had had in 12 years.

Mellonee said...

Just wanted to say Hi and I knew who had posted even without the parenthesis. I couldn't have Abby as a sister and not know who Cate is, there's only one that really counts.
Should have come to your blog before I started mine, I could have learned lots. It's darling and way fun to read.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures and stories, great job.