I've been tagged. If you want know the details about my hot husband, here they are.
1. Where did you meet your husband?
At the Lincoln County Fair. Between the Merchant's building and the bathrooms.
2. How long did you date before you got married?
Met in July, engaged in December and married the next August.
3. How long have you been married?
Nine short and long years.
4. What does he do that surprises you?
Hmmm, I think I know him too well to be surprised anymore.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
He's got nice legs. And lips.
6. What is his best quality?
His nice legs. And lips. Hehe. He is a very hard worker.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Princess. He doesn't ever say that out loud, but all the notes he writes to me are addressed as that. Also Cooter, which is a stupid family nickname that he picked up on.
8. What is his favorite food?
Anything that involves meat. Preferably grilled.
9. What is his favorite sport?
Basketball, I guess. Or hunting, if that counts as a sport.
10. When and where did you first kiss?
In his red pickup in my driveway.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
We really like to work on house projects as long as we don't fight. We also love to go to the lake in the evenings with the kids.
12. Do you have any children?
Two and half.
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He is a great singer. He doesn't really hide it, but it's not something that he announces.
14. How old is he?
34
15. Who said I love you first?
He did. Who wouldn't love me?
16. What do you admire most about him?
He really wants our family to have a good life.
17. What is his favorite music?
Rap..? He can rap with the best of them. But really he has pretty eclectic taste in music. Mostly Top 40 stuff, R&B, probably some sappy country.
18. What is his favorite color?
I've never asked.
19. Will he read this?
Probably eventually he will.
If you want to write a whole post about your honey, consider yourself tagged.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Eddie
Posted by cate at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment