Monday, May 25, 2009

The signs of Summer


-Playing in the evening rain, hoping the frogs will come out.

-A little character building the next day in the garden.


Although I can't say I saw too many weeds pulled by the kids, Eddie did a really good job.


Digging for bugs and worms is much more fun...




-Playing in the mud from the rain the night before.

And knowing how cute you are in your new sunglasses.


-"Helping" daddy dig a hole to plant our new tree.


-Eating dinner on the patio for the first time of the season.

BBQ chicken legs and grape cool aid. Mmmmm. (There were some vegetables on the table also.)


We welcome you with open arms Summer.

2 comments:

SweetAbbs said...

Oooh I know! We broke out the first watermelon of the season last night and Ava helped herself to 6 pieces. The pool is clean, the sunscreen basket restocked, hooray for summer!

Amanda said...

so nice. We are attempting a garden this summer we will see. I love your patio. I need one just like it. Did you put it in or buy it like that? Love it