Friday, May 29, 2009

New life

Zavier Cy Trenkle

9 Pounds 5 Ounces

20.5 inches long

May 27, 2009

5:45 pm

13 comments:

Kristie said...

Congratulations! That's a whopper! Zaviar is a good 'rock star' name:-)

Kristin said...

Yay! Congratulations. Sweet baby boy. :)

SweetAbbs said...

I accidentally announced his birth on facebook. (Now picture me making and "uh-oh" face). Oops, sorry!

Natalie & Aaron said...

Yeah he's finally here!!! Let me know if you need anything.

Havi Andersen said...

I like his name. Different, but not weird. I had big kids, too--mine kept getting bigger--are you up for that? (How mean of me!) Honestly, I hope you are feeling good, you recover fast, your kids are angels, and you sleep beautifully. :-)

TL said...

Welcome to the world little guy!
9 lbs 5 oz wow, I'd give him a spanking just for that! :) I'm so glad he's here and hoping he sleeps good for you.

Joel and Dacia said...

That is such a cute little face. I'm sure you're glad he's here! I can't wait to hear about what his brother and sister think of him!

Kimberly said...

Hooray for no more waiting! Doesn't it feel great to move on, to be able to hold that sweet baby? So happy for you. Congratulations. Hope you find a way to get lots of rest.

Candi said...

wow congrats! He is beautiful. Hope you are doing well and recovering. Sleep whenever you can. I know its hard with other kids but you deserve the rest. I'm so happy for ya. :o)

Amanda said...

what a little precious face. Congrats to you. Hope all is well with your cute little family. Can't wait to meet him. hum kind of makes me want another ha ha!

Ben Dutton said...

Congratulations! I was just wondering--so thought I would check out your blog before I bothered you--just in case you were napping. What a cute little guy! Hope you recover quickly!

watsonville said...

9-5 No wonder your poor ankles were suffering! I hope you are both doing well. He is so cute! Congrats!

McCallisters said...

Welcome to the world, Zavier!