Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Your Questions Answered

FAQs:



Do you have a name for the baby yet?

I'll have to ask Eddie. I've decided to not stress over this child's name anymore. I still retain veto power if I hate what Eddie chooses, but I'm leaving this decision up to him.



Are your kids excited for the new baby?

Yes they are. They are excited just like when the get a new toy. I'm a little worried that they will get bored with him in one day and ask for a new one just like they do with their toys.



Are those really your ankles?

Amazingly yes. They are not loaves of bread.



Are you nesting?

I think so. My understanding of nesting is acting like a bird working on a nest. I definitely feel like one of those poor turkeys that is forced to grow so big that they can't even walk around on their own legs. If feeling and looking like a fat turkey counts as nesting, then yes I have the bird/nesting thing going on.


I know that you aren't due for a few more weeks, why have I heard you tell people that you are due "any minute?"

I lie to strangers (like the cashier at Walmart) because I can't stand the look of pity/horror on their faces when I tell them I still have weeks left.


How big do they think this baby will be?

Bigger than the average newborn, smaller than a three month old.

Still have questions? Submit them below.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How much do you think he will weigh and measure. My guess is 9 pounds 5 ounces and he will measure 21 1/4 inches. That is what I think, but whatever he weighs and measures, I just know that he will be perfect :-)

Joel and Dacia said...

I'm sure your kids will not get bored with their little brother. My sister's youngest is almost 3 and the older 2 still think she's the cutest thing around. I'm sure you look much better than you feel! I think pregnant women are so beautiful...especially those getting close to their due date.