What's worse than having an out-of-date Walmart as the only choice for shopping?
When that Walmart decides to remodel and therefore has to move EVERYTHING around daily so that a tired pregnant woman walking around on her swollen stove-pipe ankles/feet has to wander all over the store to find Honey Bunches of Oats.
Please take a moment out of your day to feel sorry for me.
Thank you. I feel much better now.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Sympathy, Empathy, Pity
Posted by cate at 10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
awww (that was sympathy!)
ooohhhhhhh, that's bad. I'm a wal-mart hater :)
They're redoing my Walmart too. And while I'm sure it will be much better in the end, right now it's really ticking me off when the bread is over by the auto parts. Grrr!
There, there.....shut up. Just kidding. I had a friend that used to say that to me whenever I whined. I truly feel for you. They are doing that in the grocery store I shop at and it's really annoying. And I don't have swollen ankles yet. I say you get one of those motorized chairs and drive it around next time.
I feel your pain! Whats with the black shelves huh? Jer and I went grocery shopping the other day. The grandparents had the kids that night so we were really trying to get it done. Some random guy in a camo bandana stopped us and went off on how Obama was the reason why the walmart was changing and how they are getting rid of all the self checkouts. He talked for 10-20 min!!! Jer kept pushing me to keep moving. Ahhh I couldn't just walk away with him mid sentence. Wonderful walmart stories.lol!
Dacia,
That's because you whined ALL THE TIME!! haha
You say sucky, I say Wal-Mart!
SUCKY
WALMART
SUCKY
WALMART
Go Target!!
That should make you feel better :)
From one very pregnant lady to another: I'm sorry about your swollen feet.
Ugghh...There are quite a few "mismatched" things at WMt lately! I hope things are better tonight. Here's a little sympathy for your swollen ankles, too...I can still feel the "joy" of being fully ripe & ready to fall over. Among other things. Hope all goes well when it happens!
Post a Comment