Saturday, May 2, 2009

Spring Sing

A spring concert photo essay by Deacon













































































Thank goodness for digital.

6 comments:

Kristie said...

I see a photography future for that boy!

SweetAbbs said...

This makes me think of the pictures I would take on elementary field trips. Ha ha!

TL said...

pretty good I must say. I was going to do a blog post of all of Blake's photos he took in his room. Why I let him have the camera I'm still not sure. Must have caught me in one of those weak moments when I say yes without even listening, I seem to be having those so often these days. :)

Joel and Dacia said...

Very nice. The head shot of you is actually pretty good - you look great!

Mom said...

Great pictures, the one of you is very good, I love your hair. Tell Deacon he did a great job.

Candi said...

very cute! I love seeing things from our kids perspective sometimes. so funny. Brook took a picture one day and it looked like the scary kid from the grudge. ahhhhhhhh!